Monday 24 August 2015

The Dark Nemesis of Crime...Against Your Refrigerator!

We've been waiting quite a while for Moonstone's Black Bat related novels and comics to finally be available, but in the meantime the publisher has released a neat little novelty items; 2" X 3" magnets of some of their better known cover images, including to yet-to-be-released The Black Bat Returns.

Click here to be taken to the order page.

Whomever manages the Moonstone Facebook page (I suspect I know, but am not certain) states that there are more of these coming, though no timeline is provided, so hopefully that includes some of the other fine covers we've seen for Guns of The Black Bat and Danger Coast to Coast: The Black Bat and Domino Lady.

I won't order just a magnet, because shipping costs won't make it worthwhile, but if I have to order any of the books directly from Moonstone I might just treat myself. I want to not only encourage Moonstone to make more of these, but to see what other type of merchandising they might get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment