Sunday 10 September 2017

APN's Black Bat Story Preview Art

Work on Always Punch Nazis, a comic book anthology which will include a Black Bat story, appears to be coming along nicely.

A few days ago, artist Stuart Berryhill shared a page from that Black Bat story and since he seemed open to making it public, well, here it is.


Evidently we're going to get a traditional version of the character, based on the full-face mask. I also assume that's "Team Bat" as a whole in the second panel; Butch and Silk at left and Carol at bottom right.

I think I'm going to avoid seeing additional preview material so there's still some newness in it for me when I buy this book. But it's interesting to watch it being built up.

1 comment:

  1. To answer your question....yes, that is Carol.

    I don't think there's going to be more preview material until the book's released, but it's looking *really* good.

    ReplyDelete