Thursday 26 February 2015

Artist Needed for Black Bat / Domino Lady: Danger Coast to Coast

Interesting call sent out by writer Ron Fortier on Facebook earlier today:
The Black Bat - Domino Lady - Danger Coast to Coast I'm writing for Moonstone Comics is in need of an artist. If you have the skills and would like to work on a pulp era series like this, then now would be the time to get your samples off to Joe Gentile at Moonstone Comics. Please, DO NOT send such to me.

Too bad I suck. I'd kill for that gig.

I believe I heard earlier that the artists were determined for the first and second issues of the book. Hopefully this is for the 3rd and/or beyond and not an indication that one of the artists has backed out.

So if you don't suck and are interested, you'd probably be best to contact Gentile through his Facebook page, or by using the Moonstone website contact page.

The above image, which was included with Facebook posting, does not display any Domino Lady I've ever seen. The best guess is that's actually from the team-up with The Purple Scar, (Faces of Fear) but probably indicative of what Moonstone is looking for. Unless the guy in the background is just some thug, or Silk/Butch.

In any event, it's cool as all hell. Credit to whomever drew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment