Tuesday 3 February 2015

Faces of Fear update!

Some good news from pulpmeister Ron Fortier (from his Facebook page).
It's finished!! My new novella FACES OF FEAR, teaming the Black Bat & the Purple Scar was sent off to Moonstone Books yesterday. Took just about a month to write and many were the times I found myself scratching my head wondering where the damn story was taking me. Then I'd look at this sketch my pal Rob Davis had provided me with...and every time it did the trick, it kept pushing me, inspiring me to keep writing and follow the characters. Now it is done, the editors at Moonstone will do their thing...and then Rob will get to draw 10 fully detailed, gorgeous pencil illustrations. I can't wait to see what he does. Thanks Rob, one picture was worth...everything!!!

So probably still a few months away, but reaching us soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment